Just Stuff From Marsh

A little of this a little of that..lots of photographs I hope you enjoy them..

Monday, April 03, 2006

Just Stuff From Marsh

Random thought or my experiences.

Monday 5:13pm on a dreary wet and chilly day, and we do have our share of them in New England, Connecticut especially. I spent quite a bit of time reading some of the blogs that Picassa and Hello have. What freaked me out is they have been around since 2003 maybe earlier, but then you had to pay to have one, now they are a freebie. Its amazing when a person isnt talking face to face how they will bare their souls, and say things that they would never say in person. I will take that back, maybe some would, and not regret what they said. I started this blog with not a thing planted firmly in my mind, so its what I call a "MISH MASH" of stuff.. After perusing some of the blogs I found out the early ones lacked photographs. Why I have no idea, because photographs even the bad ones catch the readers eye. All the photographs I have posted in some small way has a story, but at my age its difficult to remember what I had for breakfast let alone what I did a few years ago.. While I am at it , this is a good time to tell you who I think are some of the most intelligent people on this earth are.. In one word "PROGRAMERS" it never ceases to amaze me, every time I sit down at my computer I marvel at what it does. I am sure there are many many people that take for granted all the things that a computer can do. The quickness of what the computer does things [ if one has Broad band] like type a word or phrase into GOOGLE and before you can blink an eye there is a mass of information that would take months to look up in a library. Back in 1994 when I first got first computer, things were a lot different, and in the short time the internet is simplefied to where anybody can use it with the least bit of knowledge. Just stop and think for a moment how computers have enriched your lives, information with just a click, data at your finger tips, and instant messaging to people all over the world. Just think of all the new friends you have made and all the great music you have listened to.....All I can say is "Its AWESOME" ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home